Advanced Nutrition Skin Collagen Support
Skin Collagen Support is a powerful supplement that helps to keep the skin plump, smooth and youthful. As we get older our skin can lose its elasticity and fine lines and wrinkles can appear. This supplement contains Vitamin C which is a key ingredient for collagen formation.
The combination of vitamin A and C helps to maintain the skin’s elasticity. Vitamin C also protects the skin cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin A helps to maintain normal skin, vision and normal functioning immune system.
- Vitamin C is nature’s vital collagen forming and skin-protecting ingredient. It creates radiant skin.
- Vitamin C maintains the normal function of the immune and nervous systems. It also contributes to normal metabolism.
- Vitamin C protects the cells from oxidative stress and also helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin D aids with the absorption of calcium and phosphorus and helps to maintain normal blood calcium levels.
- Vitamin D also supports healthy bones and teeth and normal muscle function.
- Choline supports normal homocysteine metabolism which is an amino acid in your blood. It also contributes to normal lipid metabolism and normal liver function.
How To Use:
Take 2 capsules daily with a meal or as your health care professional advises.
Skin Collagen support is not suitable for those who are pregnant, likely to become pregnant or breastfeeding. Please consult a doctor if you are under medical supervision before taking this product.
These supplements are not a substitute for a balanced, healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of reach of children.
Advanced Nutrition Programme products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Advanced Nutrition Skin Collagen Synergy
Advanced Nutrition Skin Moisture IQ
Advanced Nutrition Skin Biome Power Duo
Advanced Nutrition Omega 3 Fish Oils
There are no reviews yet.